Friday, January 7, 2011

SCHOOL TIME

Well at this point I am totally lost, my brother took my camera to the South Pole with him and I will be without it until he gets home about 3 weeks from now. Then i had the brillant idea to use my camcorder to capture some video's and my awesome husband must have taken that with him out of town. So needless to say we have no pictures from this week! We did however do some really fun things focused around the theme of Winter and Snow.

This week, we made little books all about the Colors of Winter. The kids had to color the objects on the page the color it said. Then we turned them into a little book! We also did a color by numbers page, which Austin just colored all the colors. Our other project was to make a hand print winter scene but we were missing some supplies so hopefully next week we will get to it!

I did check out a bunch of winter or snow themed books from the library, so we have had fun reading all the different books.
Next week we will continue with the snow and winter themes, hopefully ill have some sort of camera back by then to be able to share what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment