Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

I thought i would post a few pictures from our family Christmas. WE had a great time spending time with our family. This ornament is one of the gifts that Austin made to give to her grandmas.
Christmas Eve, we had Brendan's mom to our house for brunch.
My delicious egg casserole that i made!
I also try to add in some festive food, so i made parfaits and added some color to them!
Opening gifts with Brendan mom!
Austin got this cool 3D book, but i think that Brendan has played with it more than Austin! Needless to say they are having quite the time!
Christmas Eve after church at my parents house!
My sister Betsy and I!
My cousins and Grandma!
Austin buddied up with my cousin Allison for our game. My mom read this story and every time that the word right or left was used we had to pass what we had in our hands in that direction. It was really fun and everyone was laughing really hard!
Now on to the gift exchange. Austin got a cool new game! Chutes and Ladders Toy Story edition.
My grandma had drawn Austins name so he was giving her a hug for the gift! What a nice boy!
Austin loves to dance to this song called PANCAKE by the backyardigians, he also found a way to get my mom to dance with him. Grandmas will do anything!
Christmas Morning, opening gifts with my parents. Austin thought he should just open all his and then go play with his new Star Wars figures that he got! We basically had to force him to open gifts.


My mom opening the gifts that Austin made for her.
The football mask that Austin got to go with one of his PJ sets!
Dad opening some of his great gifts, having to do with A Christmas Story his favorite movie!
This Holiday season was so much fun and we had so much to be thankful for! Blessings to our Friends this NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment