Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ministry of Motherhood


I am so excited to share that for some time now i have felt on my heart, that i needed to develop my mom side more. That being said i have found a wonderful book club to be a part of, which is really exciting to me for the accountability factor. The book we are reading is called Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson. I was blessed to be linked to 40 women through a facebook page to form a group, there are many great woman doing this study through out the world. I believe almost 1500 women, which is amazing to me. At just the time in my life where i was searching for something like this i found this great book club! I'm so excited for the fact of reading the book but also there are daily bible verses to read and ponder! Ill be sharing more on this through out the study, but i look forward to really improving my relationship with God and also becoming a better mother in the process!

Of course, no blog post would be complete without a few cute pictures of my boys!

Jordan looking like he is checking in with star command(buzz lightyear).

Austin, otherwise know as Spiderman from New York City, yes he does tell everyone he meets who he is including that is real name is Peter Parker, being spiderman!
He has also decided that he wants me to take a picture of him doing everything! The kid was born into a world of flashes, thanks to my mom originally and now me!
He is using his webs in full force!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Allison French's - and had to say that I'm doing the GMG study as well! So far it's been a great way to have some accountability and get into the Word. Fun to have a connection to another 'Good Morning Girl'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about this! Maybe you could write a little about what you are learning as you go throu it? Also, I don't know why the cleaning calendar won't work for you...maybe google just mommies cleaning calendar and se if it comes up that way?

    ReplyDelete